Federal Employee Retirement Benefits
Federal Employee Retirement Benefits Explained for Humans
Confused by your retirement benefits?
(you’re not alone)
You’ll get clear, understandable answers simply explained.
“I thought I knew my benefits. I had no idea…”
“(You) talked about things that the Fed. government doesn’t tell people.”
-Mary, Fish & Wildlife
“Awesome webinar and a must take.”
– Deborah, DHS
“Kevin was very clear in all explanations. The presentation was very organized and detailed.”
“I wish I had learned this 20 years ago.”
-(Too many people to count)
“Excellent Webinar – the best I’ve attended, and I’ve been to a few.”
– Rick, USGS
TOPICS WE COVER
That's a lot of info, but... More importantly, you will learn...
– How to maximize your retirement rather than just receive the default
– How to make sure you are getting everything you deserve
– To not pay for things you don’t need and keep the money for yourself
– The right questions to ask
– What YOUR numbers look like
– Why water-cooler talk is more often wrong than right
– How your income and the cost of benefits will change over your retirement
– How to take advantage of the little known rules
– Why the amount they say you will get isn’t the amount you will actually receive
– How to overcome any negative circumstances you will run into
Do you know the answers to these situations?
If not, you need to register for a workshop ASAP.
Register for a Workshop
(click each for more information)
5 – Webinar @ 10am ET (FULL)
23 – Webinar @ 10am ET (FULL)
Can you answer these questions?
Should I do FEHB and Medicare?
How does Survivor Benefits actually work?
How long will it take before I get a pension check?
Is FEGLI a good deal in retirement?
How do I make my TSP last as long as possible so I don’t run out of money in retirement?
When is the best day and month to retire?
How much money do I need in retirement?
How do I structure my retirement to avoid unnecessary taxes?
What do I need to do so I can leave my family all of my money instead of letting the government take a large portion?
How do I make my TSP grow as much as possible?
Is Long-Term Care insurance really worth it?