The Online Course That Will
Demystify your Federal
Retirement Benefits and
Help You Be Prepared
Learn how to purposefully use your retirement benefits to your favor.
RETIREMENT BENEFITS ARE CONFUSING
THAT IS, UNTIL NOW.
In this masterclass we’ll not only teach you the rules and laws you need to know, but you will learn techniques to increase the amount of money you can take with you into retirement.
This masterclass demystifies your federal benefits, allowing you to know how you can live comfortably in retirement. Plus you will be confident you know the right questions to ask about your particular situation!
Heck, I even show you the secrets that even HR doesn’t know!
(What, they exist? You bet they do.)
WHAT HAVE OTHERS SAID?
This is just a small part of the overwhelmingly positive feedback we’ve received.
“Great info! You’ve definitely saved me money in the short and long term.”
“Be prepared to learn things you weren’t aware of.”
– Sylvia, DHS
“Invaluable info, should be required at every onboard orientation and quarterly education classes for all federal employees.”
– Sylvia, DHS
“Worth every fire-hose second.”
– Joe, USDA
Rated at 4.9 out of 5 stars
This is just a sample of what we’ll cover in this incredible masterclass course:
* How to know when you can retire and how much money you will get so you can confidently walk out of the office on your last day without regrets.
* Secrets even HR and OPM either don’t know or can’t tell you … be sure the steps you are taking toward retirement are right for you and not just good for the general employee.
* The “facts” and phrases that everyone thinks are true, but can hurt you in retirement so you can know what to ignore and what to focus on.
* What questions you should be asking, but you don’t know to ask so you can make sure you are getting the right answers for your unique situation.
… and much, MUCH More!
This course is jam-packed with valuable information.
Here is what you will learn…
PRINCIPLES OF RETIREMENT
Forget about federal, let’s just talk about retirement itself. What do you need to know to get ready for retirement?
- Understanding how much money you really need in retirement and when you will and won’t get it
- What could you get versus getting what the government will give you by default
- How every person is different and you can’t use your co-worker’s good idea for you
- Do what is best for your beneficiaries (HINT: most federal workers do this WRONG!)
- The value of knowing what your true numbers are (not just what the government says it will give you)
- AND knowing what those numbers mean (which are often very different than what you would think)
CSRS / CSRS Offset / FERS
Not only when you can retire and how much you will get when you do, but how do you maximize the amount you will get and make sure you aren’t leaving anything on the table.
- When are you eligible to retire? (HINT: It’s NOT based on your SCD)
- Different rules for Special Provision (Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Air Traffic Controllers)
- How much pension the government will give you vs. how much you will actually get
- What is included in your HIGH-3
- Buying time back
- How sick leave and annual leave affect the amount of pension you will receive
- Cost of Living Adjustments and how it’s not quite what you thought it was going to be
- How federal and state taxes may affect you
- The best day & month for you to retire
- How long it will be before getting a full pension check
- AND MUCH MORE…
SPECIAL RETIREMENT SUPPLEMENT
Most people have a misunderstanding of what this is and how it works.
- Who is eligible?
- How much might you receive and when will you be cut off
- How taxes and COLAs affect the SRS
- Working and receiving this benefit (HINT: It’s usually a no-go)
- What questions you should ask to take full advantage of this program
- AND MORE…
Too many people do this wrong and miss out BIG TIME on benefits they could have otherwise been given.
- Will it be there when you need it?
- When you can start drawing SS vs. when you should
- How FRA, PIA, COLA & Taxes will change how much you get
- How not to miss out on hundreds of thousands of dollars of SS over your lifetime (no joke) and how people unknowingly do it every day
- How spouses bring in another set of strategies and opportunities
- What questions you should ask to make sure you get as much money as possible
- AND MORE…
FEHB: FEDERAL EMPLOYEE HEALTH BENEFITS & MEDICARE
The most often question we are asked is how how to mix the two right. That’s because they don’t know the BIGGEST question they should ask.
- Making changes before retirement vs. in retirement
- Differing rules of FEDVIP (dental & vision)
- Adding family members before and after retirement
- Participating in open seasons after retirement
- How much the government will pay
- How FEHB cost doesn’t go up, but your cost will
- Example increases over the last 10 years
- Bonuses for federal couples
- How Medicare may or may not work with FEHB
- Medicare’s penalty and how to avoid it
- Should you choose FEHB or Medicare or neither or both
- How TriCare fits in the picture
- What questions you should ask to make good decisions
- AND MUCH MORE…
FLTCIP: FEDERAL LONG-TERM CARE INSURANCE PROGRAM
This will affect most adults in America, yet little thought is given to it. And if it is ignored, it can financially bring you to your knees.
- Overall understanding of why long-term care is needed
- How many will need it and for how long
- Who provides long-term care and how long they provide it (NOTE: this will shock you)
- Considering VA & FEHB & TriCare
- Types of LTC coverage
- What the federal plan looks like
- What it takes to be accepted
- What FLTCIP covers and what it doesn’t
- Decisions you need to make when buying FLTCIP if you need it
- Details on waiting periods, satisfying timelines, and exemptions from premiums
- What questions you need to ask to make a good decision
SUVIVOR BENEFIT PROGRAM
This is probably the least understood program of them all. And if you do it wrong, it may not affect you, but it could have huge consequences for your family.
- Why this is one of the most misunderstood benefits & difficult to plan for
- Cost before vs. after retirement
- How to qualify for SBP
- How not opting in can seriously affect your loved ones
- The differences and similarities of SBP and life insurance
- Questions you will need to ask yourself to make sure you do this one right
- AND MORE…
FEDERAL EMPLOYEE GROUP LIFE INSURANCE
The number one comment after people learn about this benefit?
“It’s not what I thought it was.”
- What FEGLI is and is not
- Understanding of when costs go up
- The four FEGLI options and limits to FEGLI
- Understanding of when you may want FEGLI compared to private life insurance options
- Questions you should ask to make sure you get the best value for your hard-earned money
- AND MORE…
TSP: THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN
How do you maximize this and make it so it doesn’t run out before you do?
- The phases of the TSP
- Contributions and matching and funds how to do it right
- The mistaken understanding that almost all federal employees have about growing their money
- How Lifecycle funds work and how they could be good or bad for you
- The two questions you need to ask to earn as much as possible in your TSP
- The difference between Roth and Traditional TSP allocations
- How to take out money how & when you want it
- TSP Modernization Act pros and cons
- Six options for your money after retirement
- What the TSP won’t do
- Strategies to keep your money or grow it
- What questions you should be asking to make your TSP work for you today and in retirement
- AND MUCH MORE…
ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS
TONS OF INFORMATION: Almost 5 hours of online training
EASILY DIGESTIBLE: 22 small, modules each about 20 minutes or less
9 topics (see above)
CLIFF NOTES PDF: Workbook with all the details
TAKE ACTION: Calling out specific action items you need to act on
FORMS: Links to forms you will need to fill out
LEARN AT YOUR PACE: Review whenever you have the time
ALWAYS UPDATED: Updated at least yearly (if not more)
EXTRA RESOURCES: Downloadable resources to help you prepare for retirement.
WHO IS THIS MASTERCLASS FOR?
Any age / years in federal service
The most common reaction to our courses is,
“I wish I had known all this 20 years ago!”
For those beginning your career, it is NEVER too early to start. In fact, the earlier the better.
But then again, for those closer to retirement, it is NEVER too late.
CSRS / CSRS Offset / FERS or you may not know which you are. It doesn’t matter. This will cover you.
Any Agency / Role
Special Provision? Yes. What about those rare positions that have special rules. Absolutely. Just a regular employees? You bet.
We don’t want to teach you great things and then say,
“Good luck! You’re on your own!”
The #1 complaint about most online trainings is that, although it may have been good information, rarely do people act on what they learn.
So, to help you act on the information and get all the value you can out of this course, we take it a step further and give you…
THREE FREE BONUSES
PERSONALIZED RETIREMENT REPORT
One of our professionals in our trusted network will review your individual situation and create a comprehensive report on your federal benefits.
This report goes way beyond what HR or OPM can give you.
This report will take EVERY ONE OF THE TOPICS we teach you and will show you your numbers behind each one for years on out (not just for the day you retire). It will show you what you can expect your whole retirement.
ASK YOUR PERSONALIZED QUESTIONS
Sure, you may learn that you can save on taxes, but how do YOU do it, compared to your coworkers? What is the right day for YOU to retire? What is the best path forward for YOUR health insurance? How do you grow YOUR TSP?
Ask all the questions you want and get personalized answers, not just some generalized advice.
RETIREMENT APPLICATION REVIEW
NO JOKE: 9 out of 10 retirement applications we review have errors. That is NOT how you want to start off your retirement.
Our trusted professional will review your retirement application to make sure it is not only correct, but misses a lot of the pitfalls most federal employees don’t know exist.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We’re so confident you will love this course that we are offering this guarantee. If, for any reason, you want a refund of the Gold, Platinum, or Payment Plan within 30 days of purchasing the course, we will issue the refund. No questions asked.